Here's a list of ways to fix current (usually rare) errors:
Whitelist error: double-check that your system clock is set correctly, make sure to set it to automatic
Nothing happens when I run the launcher: Most likely due to outdated graphics drivers, https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/error-org-lwjgl-lwjglexception-pixel-format-not-accelerated/
Zeroday crashes when I launch it (Fixed in b20): Uninstall all versions of java you currently have downloaded by
1. Click the Windows button
2. Select Settings
3. Select Apps
4. Search "Java"
5. Select Java and then click its Uninstall button.
6. Respond to the prompts to complete the uninstall
7. Repeat step 5 for any other installations of Java
Then, download and install this version: https://intent.store/download-jdk
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION: Just press launch again.
- Game crashes when you join a server (Fixed in b20): goto the baritone folder located at C:\Users\YOU\intentlauncher\baritone and make a text file called settings.txt and keep it empty. If you already have this folder, delete it and make an empty one.
If any new errors start happening or Nef patches these ones, I will keep this post up to date.
IF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT PROBLEM/ERROR, CONTACT ME ON SLACK OR MAKE A NEW POST ON THIS FORUM